Stay well and live well.
Discover our holistic approach to wellness.
We invite you to engage in a whole new approach to health and wellness, exclusively at Hearth Senior Living & Memory Care in Connecticut, New York, Indiana and Tennessee. Our personalized programs are designed to help you thrive, whether you need rehabilitative therapies or just want to improve your strength, balance and mobility.
In each of our communities, an assessment team keeps tabs on your health and wellness to help you achieve the highest level of vitality and activity. We review your unique needs and then work with you to determine the best way to reach and maintain your lifestyle goals, whatever they might be.
Our group exercise and brain health programs make living here fun!
- Our Move More® program improves core strength, mobility and balance with assistance of our Wellness Aide providing one-on-one and group exercises.
- Our Think More® program involves interactive brain exercises in small learning groups led by a trained facilitator
- The Mosher Gardens Method provides engaging and stimulating activities to help Memory Care residents live purposeful lives
- Our NuStep® recumbent cross trainer is available to all residents for workouts—and opportunities to engage in friendly competitions. For example, we challenged residents and staff to see who could complete the number of steps required to reach Chicago first.
Whether you are recovering from joint replacement surgery, a stroke or other health challenge, you can expect a care plan customized to your own unique needs. We will coordinate with your physician to create a therapy plan and monitor your progress. While Physical Therapy is available to our residents seven days a week, we also highlight patient education and encourage them to maintain a daily exercise program.
When you leave rehab, we provide a Wellness Aide to work with you at no additional cost
We develop personalized plans to help you achieve your highest functional level of independence
Our licensed therapists in our on-site therapy rooms empower you to have an active role in choosing the level of therapy you need
To learn more about our wellness and therapy, please contact us online or call us at 203-483-7260.
Areas of therapy may include:
- Increasing strength and mobility
- Increasing motor control
- Improving coordination, balance and the ability to walk
- Improving overall strength conditioning, range of motion and endurance
- Pain management
- Teaching proper body mechanics to prevent future injury
Main Desk- For all other inquiries